The Police were out in force recently over at the Park in Commerce Lane, meeting and greeting everyone, as well as handing out sweets to children. They came over to me to say hello and it made feel so important.
Hey everyone and welcome to July. It may be cold but I have been out a few times, flower hunting for one!No guns obviously, but we did get some nice looking ones for a cool display. Another exciting place was the supermarket, with lots of great sounds. My biggest contributor is always going to be sensory affiliated things like, hand massages … oooh so good. Sound Lab has gone up a gear, I got a chance to play a drum app and send it through the PA, making some real loud sounds. Then the next week it was the Bass … so good. Karaoke rounds it out, but also on computers I discovered some heavy rock music on youtube. For the days when my nose was used, I helped make banana cake, pizza and apple pie. Cheers Bryn
I had a really good time at the wonka move I really enjoyed the music in it I would like to say it is a good move and you should definitely watch it if you have not seen it
Comments
Post a Comment